Why You Need More Video and Fewer Words on Your Website?
1. If you have video content on your web page it is 53% more likely to appear on the first page of Google.
We all love watching video content and Google knows this. Adding video content to your product pages is a great investment that can really deliver results and keep you ahead of the competition.
Videos explain your product features more quickly and in an easy to absorb fashion than text. Customers are less and less willing to read long passages of text even in their own language, so how about international customers? They really appreciate a video.
2. Visitors are 144% more likely to make a purchase after watching a product video.
In today’s commercial environment we don’t just do a search and make a purchase straight away. We demand product knowledge, comparisons, reviews and all sorts of other data to give us a sense of confidence in the product before we move forward to initial content or purchase.
Videos on YouTube or on your website help connect customers to the product, developing a better understanding of whether the product is right for them and then moving them forward to the next stage in the purchase process.
Have a Look at This Video…
Don’t you just want to buy from this store right now?
3. Visitors will spend around 88% more time on your website if it includes video content.
To convert customers, you need to keep them on your site and video is a great way to do this. It is also great for your SEO. In addition to that the longer they spend on your site, the more likely they are to engage with you on Facebook, twitter and other marketing channels, maybe sharing or liking your content and hopefully subscribing too!
There Are Many Types of Video You Can Make….
This Show reel will show you some different styles:
5 Reasons Why You Should Have More Video On Your Website
- Better for Google Ranking
- Better for your Bottom Line
- Keeps Visitors on Your Site Longer
- Drives Visitors to Your Social Media Channels
- Encourage sharing, subscribing and liking of content Across channels.
If you can’t film it, maybe you can make it in 3D! These 3D animations can be a great way to show your product in a special way that could never be filmed in real life: